We are excited to announce that Aurora is now #RedStonePowered! ♦️⚡
Aurora + RedStone partnership means protocols on this ETH-compatible, scalable chain with low transaction costs can now use our reliable, cost-effective Data Feeds for 1100+ assets! If you are building a data-powered dApp, look no further.
What is Aurora?
Aurora is an Ethereum Virtual Machine created by the team at the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
The Aurora environment consists of the Aurora Engine, a high performance EVM—Ethereum Virtual Machine—and the Aurora Bridge, facilitating trustless transfer of ETH and ERC-20 tokens between Ethereum and Aurora, offering a great user experience. Aurora operates as an independent and self funded initiative, but continues to share and leverage the same DNA with NEAR Protocol. The governance of Aurora will take a hybrid form of a Decentralized Autonomous Organization “the AuroraDAO” complemented by a traditional entity which will hold one of several seats in the AuroraDAO.
Advantages of Aurora
- Full Ethereum compatibility – Aurora is fully compatible with Ethereum. No need to re-write your applications.
- High throughput and scalability – Aurora runs on the NEAR Protocol, one of the highest performance third-generation L1 protocols, from one of the most highly regarded teams in the industry.
- Low transaction costs – Your users will not only enjoy fast transactions, but very economical ones as well.
- Features, Features, Features – From its core SputnikVM, to full tool-chain support, to gasless meta transactions, Aurora is the most advanced EVM on the market.
- Trustless Bridging – The Aurora Bridge, as a part of the NEAR Rainbow Bridge, is the only fully trustless asset bridge in the Ethereum industry.
- Base currency is ETH – Transaction fees in Aurora are paid in the base currency, ETH, providing a great UX for users, and opening the door to interesting ecosystem sustainability possibilities.
Cooperation with RedStone
As every fast growing ecosystem Aurora builders are in need of reliable Data Feeds. We now support the growth of this chain by providing data for 1100+ assets covering cryptocurrencies, NFTs, equities, commodities, on-chain reputation, and much more.
We are certain that numerous valuable projects building on Aurora can leverage our cost-effective oracles for a number of use cases, so builders – feel free to reach out to us!